CR Optical and the staff understand that during these challenging times we all need to do our part and take the proper measures to help prevent the spread of Covid -19. - updated June 16th, 2021
We are practicing the below described health regulated practices :
1) limiting 50% capacity inside the store at one time to help with social distancing rule of 6ft.
2) Hand Sanitizer available inside the door for clients to use when entering the office.
3) All staff will wear a mask while dispensing and we ask all guests without respiratory issues to also wear a mask. We will provide one if necessary at no cost.
4) All staff will practice social distancing and will limit contact during dispensing or adjustments and will practice safe sanitization during that time.
5) Inventory , equipment and all touch points inside the store will be sanitized before and after your visit.
6) An added shield of protection will be used on the pupillometer for added safety.
7) We accept cash payment but encourage debit/credit (tap)
8) If requested we can provide all receipts via email , eliminating any paper contact.
* we allow walk ins but encourage anyone who wants repairs or adjustments to call or email and schedule an appointment so we can better prepare for your visit.
Thanks for your understanding during these challenging times and we cant wait to SEE you!